Our REGISTRATION FORM is...
Partnering for Eternity (PFE):
Grants for Student Tuition, and Companionship for Mentors...
We are excited to inform you that we have introduced this all new scholarship program!
The Partnering for Eternity (PFE) Program makes Christian education more affordable by offering scholarships to students when they visit individually matched mentors. The Wachusett Hills Christian School can help facilitate these intergenerational friendships. Students, along with their parents, bring joy to the lives of mentors through fun activities such as visiting, reading, and playing games. As students build generational bridges and learn the value of service, they also benefit from the wisdom and mentorship of older adults. In the process, their time together helps finance the student’s Christian education.
* Participation in this program provides the parent with a total tuition scholarship award of $100 per month. The school would provide $30 of that amount, and the program sponsors (PFE) provide a matching $70.
* Participants in this program are not eligible to receive the $50 WHCS scholarships. Due to limited availability of funds, only one of these two options are obtainable.
* Participation in the program is limited, so candidates will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Contact our principal for availability opportunities and additional info.
This is a win-win opportunity for the Wachusett Hills Christian School, the parent, the student, and for the mentor as well. Benefits to the student include:
- A cultivation of a lifelong attitude of service.
- The fostering of a mutual learning relationship with a mentor.
- Promotes an appreciation and value in the participatory financial contribution of the students own Christian education with a grant of $25 per weekly visit.
We do have limited funds available for needy students via donations from the constituent church family members. The following criteria must be met to qualify:
1. In order to receive funds, there must be communication between the parent and the school board or treasurer.
2. To qualify for sponsorship funding, the requesting parent must be making on time contributions of all applicable tuition, registration fee and after school day care fee balances over and above the sponsorship funds. Sponsorship funding will be applied only upon receipt of the parents obligation, unless some other arrangements are in effect. Contact the WHCS Treasurer for further information.
3. Consideration for eligibility will be granted on the following prioritized basis: 1) Constituent Adventist Church Members, 2) Non-constituent Adventists, 3) Non-Adventists.